The Fitness Audio EMic XL Headset Mic is just like our ever-popular E Mic Headset performance headset microphone, but now with a 1/2" extended boom, longer than most headset mics!
This medium-use microphone is an excellent choice for up to 20 classes per week. The E Mic XL has become the go-to choice for many instructors for a reason: it's lightweight, can fit almost every head shape, and can connect to all major brands of transmitters. The Fitness AV E Mic has an exclusive, unbreakable all-steel wire in its construction.
Duty Cycle and Usage Info: up to 20 classes per week.
Don't forget to choose the correct connector for your microphone and belt pack! To do so, check out our Fitness Audio XL E Mic Headset & Connector Package to purchase both the connector and your new E Mic. If you're unsure what connector to choose, contact us by PHONE, EMAIL, or choose the 'HAAALP' option from the drop-down menu, and we'll be happy to do just that!
- For sanitary reasons headset mics, mic belts, windscreens and headphones are not returnable.
- Recommended for up to 20 classes per day.
- Water Immersion Screens - Better Capsule Protection. 1/2" Longer Boom Arm - Better Fit for larger heads.
- Boom Arm Position Piece - Strengthens the Boom Joint to avoid the "droops".
- Epoxied Boom Arm - Strengthens and Sweat Protects Boom Joint.
- Epoxy Spot Fills - For Extra Sweat Protection throughout the mic.
- Extra Cable Strain Relief on Headband.
- Super strong Steel cable for greater durability and Performance.
- Can be adapted for most major transmitter brands.
- Generatiing Element: Back Electret Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Bidirectional Noise Cancelling
- Frequency Response (@ 2cm close talking): 200 - 6000Hz
- Sensitivity: 8mV per Pascal
- Maximum Input (@3%THD): 120dB SPL
- Power Supply Bias: 1.3 to 20V
- Current Drain: 50uA
- Waterproofing: Secondary Diaphragm fitted
- Oval Windscreen included
- Pin-Out: Red - Bias, White - Signal, Shield - Ground